Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cold snow and Hot water


Here is a shot of the weather we have the last day. Cold, snow, and blowing.


I spent most of the day in the basement again, I tore out the last of the galvanized pipe and cut them all down to 3 ft lengths. In the last image, it is hard to tell, but down the center of each pipe is solid rust. Also there are, and the only way I can explain it, is there are blisters on the inside that run the full length of each pipe. I am just glad it is all gone from the main parts of the fresh water. There is another 8 ft that goes out to the garage and ends at a spigot. That can wait till another day when it gets warmer. I took a shower after I was finished and it seemed like I was able to get warm water faster. Maybe it was just wishful thinking.

No comments: