Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday

Had a good series of emails and conversation with Christopher who writes http://shakerheights.blogspot.com more electricity centric talk. I tried to get a hold of an old outlet but the electricians had thrown out all the old stuff earlier in the week. So no old outlet for my shadow box/museum.
I called about my insurance company today to see if I could get a reduction on my premium after the wiring is done. From what the agent told me is that they already factored the new wiring in before I signed the policy, my premium is what it is. Then I got the old, because that house is old and the replacement for a structural brick home...blah, blah, blah and there are allot of factors figured in....blah, blah, blah....
I will be shopping around for a new insurance company in the next few months. Give me the blah speech and I'll cut you off.

No comments: