Monday, March 30, 2009

Snow and a Kitchen

This is the view that greeted me Sunday morning after a snow storm blew through late Saturday night. Very pretty with all the trees covered. And the cool thing was the 6 inches we received was mostly gone by late afternoon. About 1 pm in the afternoon I cold hear loud "plops" outside. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what was going on. When I glanced out the window I didn't see anything, then a HUGH pile of snow fell out of the sky and "plop" on to the ground. Gigantic piles of snow were melting and falling off the Norwegian Pine I have out in the front yard and onto the ground. I swear if a small pet of child was standing out there, and got nailed by one of these "piles" they would have been flattened!
Here is a CAD of what the kitchen is going to look like. I will upload more as I get the docs scanned in.









No comments: