Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tea Room

The second bedroom is now officially The High Country Iced Tea room. That is the two colors that I ended up painting the second bedroom this weekend, High Country, and Iced Tea. I am very happy with the color combination. I still have some trim painting and general cleaning up before my brother gets here next week for a visit.
Sorry for the crappy pics. But I only have a camera phone and that is the best it gets for awhile until I win the lottery, I am sure that I have the winning numbers this time! Oh wait you HAVE to BUY a ticket to win?! What kind of crap is that?
I also did a bit of an experiment and painted the crown the brown color that I had mixed last week. Looks ok.
The green is gone.
Also did allot of stripping again today and a whole bunch of sanding to do tomorrow.

No comments: