Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nice day.

I was FINALLY able to get outside today! What a great day.
Now the side yard is pretty small and the first picture really doesn't show a good view, but wat I wanted to give is a visual of that I cleaned ELEVEN (11) 30 gallon bags of crap from a small area. Leaves and shit (seriously, dog crap). I spent 2 1/2 hours raking and another hour cleaning up. I also trimmed the lilac bush and pulled 2 more bags of leaves and sticks from that project and another 1 1/2 hours.



The last pic is another hard to see (sorry for the shitty photos today) I was looking at the driveway and there are parts that have sunk, and over the years PO's have just added more and more blacktop. When I was looking down I saw that either the driveway was brick, or over the years they threw in some bricks to keep things shored up.




No comments: