Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Revenge Of The Sith

Ok so there are no Sith running about in the house this week, unlike the blowfly infestation at The Devil Queen. But that is what I am watching (Revenge of the Sith) and watching my apprentice twitch as she is dreaming, must be dreaming of bones and running through the daisy fields, tonight instead of mustering up the motivation to do anything. I did get the hand rail back on the basement stairway, and put the second coat of poly on the bedroom door. For the life of me, I cannot figure out why there is no light at the top of the steps or the landing. So I guess I have to figure a light in the budget soon.



Here are some pictures of the picture rail in the bedroom. the last picture is of my wallpaper patch job in the front room.



No comments: