Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday





I really didn't do much this weekend, but move most of my stuff in. It was so damn cold that and I thought my butt cheeks were going to freeze together. But I did get everything in, the house sort of cleaned and things setup.
I added a few pictures of "The House" itself from the outside. The large UFO in the background is really a water tower for the city and not a cool observation dome for veiwing stars with a telescope at night.








Thse last two pictures are of the basboards that I stripped and sanded. I finally finished them Saturday and got them back in place where they need be. Still have some trim to add like quarter round between the baseboards and the floor. The original didn't survive the removal and I just chucked them.



No comments: