Saturday, November 22, 2008

Up to my ass in goose shit again!?


Sure does look like goose shit, don't it? This is what the paint looks like after I scrap it off the wood. It really looks like a goose visited the basement and left a calling card.


The door; this damn thing has kicked my butt for 3 weeks.




This is a stained only picure. I did get the first coat of poly on the door today and cleaned the hinges up a bit by just letting them sit in the same stripper that I use on the wood. They cleaned up pretty good but I need to get some brasso to give the brass a good polish. I started looking at the windows in the basement today, just anotherproject to add to the list. None of the windows close properly and you can feel the wind coming in around the sashes. So I just calked all the windows shut, covered the panes that were broke or in one case there was one pane that was to small for the frame, why even put a piece of glass in the hole in the first place if it isn't gonna fill the void all the way? So I bitched a bit and filled the holes. Thats it for the weekend.

No comments: