Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday

Forgot about the time change this weekend so I was able to get an extra hour of sleep in this morning. I was at the house until 1 am again this morning.


Today I was able to get one coat of Minwax poly on the walls this morning see pictures below.
I was just to damn tired to do more today so I called it an afternoon and came home.








I did paint the bathroom just to brighten it up some. Right now I am just trying to get the house in shape so I can move in. The bath is such a blast from the past in that the last time I can tell it was touched was in the 70's. So needless to say the walls are dingy white and a drop ceiling that was half-assed installed need to be removed. But in the interim, I just threw some white paint on the walls.
I also installed new a set of new locks and deadbolts on the front door.