Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Picture


I added a new picture to the right side of the page and above for your viewing pleasure. You can double click on the image to get a better and bigger view.
This was given to me for my birthday and is a collage of The 454 House. This collage is by far the most meaningful gift I have ever received in my lifetime. Truly an amazing image and unsolicited. I was totally taken back when my Home Depot insider gave it to me the other night.
I hung the picture above the mantle and it will make a permanent part of my home. Very, very, very cool. I was also given a large Frank Loyd Write book with tons of pictures, a short timeline of his life and history of homes and buildings he designed and built for clients. An amazing person.
But the picture is still tops on my book!

No comments: