Friday, June 12, 2009

Picture update

Not much really done this week but just wanted to update with some pictures. I called around, and around and all I heard was the same story, 2-4 weeks for counter tops (have I written about this? Sorry to be redundant) So instead of doing a cookie cutter counter top and trying to cut things myself I went with a guy that does counters for a living and decided to let him do the hard cuts, because all the walls are no where near square. And I really did not want to attempt to cut the hole for the sink.

I did get the stove in last night and working.





And I bought a piece of 3/4 plywood for temporary counter tops, cut a hole and placed the sink and faucets in. It is nice to have a sink again. Now I don't have to wash things in the bathroom sink anymore.
Just a shot of the cabinets before they went in.







No comments: