Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brain damage and forgotten projects

I found some pictures of the pantry that I put together around the first of October just before I left for fall vacation to Army boot camp. I ran bead board on the inside of the closet to match the rest of the kitchen. Painted it gloss white and then measured and cut some shelves to fit the space. I bought some decent plywood, stained and then clear coated everything. I like the contrast of the shelves and the white. Beth came up with the idea and good one it is. I added a dual electrical outlet for the microwave and whatever we need to plug in.







And the final product.
Under the Micro we put in some bins that hold the dog food and dog treats. The bins will hold a 50 lbs bag of dog food with no problem, and a good space saver.

No comments: