Monday, August 17, 2009

Roof layover

The roofing materials showed up this morning. I wasn't home but the driver did give me a call to let me know he was there. I gave a shout to the roofing guys to let them know everything was waiting in the driveway and they were there banging away when I came home from lunch. The one thing I forgot was the ridge cap. I need to go hunt some down tomorrow and get it over to the house.
From what I saw in the light the roof is looking good. I went with an architectural shingle vice the 3 tab type that are currently on there. The rain started on the way home after work and the roofers were wrapping things up by the time I got home. By the time I finished making diner and cleaning up a bit it was dark and I really couldn't see anything in the waining light and cloud cover.

No comments: